Ringworm can be problematic for many as it can take weeks for the infection to go away even when the proper treatments are used. One of the most overlooked aspects of ringworm is keeping the area clean, dry and covered. Ringworm can happen to anyone and comes in many forms such as Tinea, Jock itch and Athlete’s foot. Most of the time ringworm is spread around in personal areas such as showers, pools and other bathing areas.
When dealing with ringworm you should keep the area loosely covered and dry as moisture only helps the ringworm fungi grow which makes the infection worse and harder to treat. Here are some other tips for treating ringworm:
Ringworm Treatment Tips
- Use ringworm anti-fungal oils here. You can use them twice a day until the ringworm clears up.
- Drinking lots of water each day.
- Keep the affected area wrapped and dry.
- Take baths using epsom salts here. You can add a full cup of the salts in a bath and soak for up to half and hour.
- Apply tea tree oils here to the ringworm twice a day for a few weeks or until the ringworm clears.